Friday, August 20, 2010

Snazzy Napper Or Scary Napper?

OK, so you've Heard of the Snuggie Eve and we may all have one. I do not. I'm fine with my blanket and glass of wine Thurs keep us warm are cold nights. Well, move over Snuggie, the snazzy Napper is here - vain in my Opinion it called the Ask a question, Scary Napper.
The Napper snazzy looks like a twisted Halloween Costume or something Hannible'd wear to bed. I mean, it's fashioned like a cape, with one oval cut-out for your nose poke through Thurs and for comfortable (really?) Breathing. While the original snazzy Napper Covers your Entire face and chest area - the extra-large works more like a blanket Providing coverage to the knees. It's soft and light-weight and Promises Thurs Provida privacy is a plane, bus or car, while blocking out distracting light. It Also Comes with a compact travel case. One question: Would you DARE? Would I? Would you strap this sucker on your Kiddo?
Trust me, as a grieving mom I wish you had ALWAYS use a nap, I'm not vain-taking a nap in a snazzy Napper!
If you want to, the original is $ 14.95 and the extra-large is $ 24.99

No comments: